Uganda Martyrs University Application Form 2021-2022
Uganda Martyrs University Application Form – Apply Now:
Entry requirements : Uganda Martyrs University
- Certificate Programmes: Candidates must have obtained Uganda Certificate of Education with at least five passes at one sitting or its equivalent.
- Diploma Programmes: The minimum requirement is a principal pass in the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education in the subjects relevant to the programme applied for, or a certificate in related field.
- Undergraduate Programmes: A minimum of two principal passes in the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent. Diploma holders are also invited to apply. For all those applying for distance learning, relevant certificates are required.
- Postgraduate Programmes: At least a Second Class Honours degree from recognized Institutions in a relevant field or in exceptional circumstances, professional qualifications will be required. Candidates are required to pass the UMU Graduate Admission Test (GAT) and have at least two years of working experience in the relevant field.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
How to apply – Uganda Martyrs University
- Follow the online application process at admissions.umu.ac.ug, or download the application forms (Undergraduate application form, Postgraduate application form or pick them from either the Registrar’s Office at the Main Campus in Nkozi or Kampala Office at Lubaga Campus located just below the Lubaga Cathedral after Centenary Bank. You can also find them from the Office of the Diocesan Education Secretary near you or UMU Campuses in Lubaga, Mbale located at St. Austin, Masaka located at Bwala Social Centre, Nsambya opposite Nsambya Catholic Parish, Kabale located at the former premises of Kabale Boys Primary School, Fort Portal located at Virika and Ngetta located at the former Ngetta TTC.
- A non-refundable application Fee of UGX 50,000 for both Undergraduates postgraduates (excluding bank charges) should be paid on submission of the application form.
2021-2022 Application Form FOR PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
2021-2022 Application Form FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Busoga University Application Form 2021-2022
International Health Sciences University Application Form 2021-2022
Kampala University Application Form 2021-2022
Muteesa I Royal University Application Form 2021-2022
Mountains of the Moon University Application Form 2021-2022
Nkumba University Application Form 2021-2022
Nsaka University Application Form 2021-2022
St. Augustine International University Application Form 2021-2022
St. Lawrence University Application Form 2021-2022
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Application Form 2021-2022
ISBAT University Application Form 2021-2022.