International University Of East Africa IUEA Application Form 2023-2024
International University of East Africa Application Form – see application procedure to apply now…
1.Know when to apply
Apply for most full-time programs on the application start date indicated below.
|Intake||Application Start Date|
|January||November every year|
|May||April every year|
|August||July every year|
- You may apply to more than one program but a separate application and fee are required for each.
- If your application is on a waitlist for the September intake (beginning of the academic year), you may request to transfer it to the January or May intake of the same academic year.
- Applications are accepted for each intake up until classes begin for most full-time programs, but it is best to apply early as many programs offer early admission and/or continuous selection.
All full-time programs have specific admission requirements outlined in the Academic Calendar. To qualify for admission, you must satisfy one of the following:
Some programs require supplementary documentation or additional information to be submitted after applying. This could include a career investigation, mechanical apptitude test, resumé, essay, interview, or more.
Review the admission requirements and selection criteria as listed within each program. In all cases, you must meet the admission requirements as outlined.
- English Language Proficiency: All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in non English Speaking Countries.
- If you do not meet the admission requirements:
- Consider the Academic Upgrading program for all core academic subjects
- See the English Language Foundations program if English is an additional language.
- Learn more about admission tests. Our testing services offer admission testing for students/potential students for admission to IUEA programs.
3.Apply to IUEA
Click on Apply Now! link to start your online application, and create a secure log in.
A hard-copy application (.pdf) is available with an application fee of UGX 35,000/= ($10 for International students). Application fees are non-refundable. Check Fees Structure Right Here.
4.Send us your transcripts
Please provide official transcripts of all high school and post-secondary education you have completed to date. Transcripts, or anticipated final grades, must be presented to Student Services before you will be considered for admission.
5.If you are enrolled in high school or upgrading courses
You can enter your academic information, including grades to-date, in the online application. If you haven’t completed a course yet, enter your anticipated final mark instead. This information will be used for admission until we receive your final transcript. If you are offered conditional admission to a program based on your anticipated final grades, make sure that: your academic average remains at or above the minimum selection or early admission average for the program applied for; and, all required courses are successfully completed; and, all graduation requirements are satisfied. If you did not enter your anticipated final grades when you applied, you can complete an Anticipated Final Grades form. Please make sure we receive your final and official transcript by the Transcript Deadline. Applicants must meet or exceed their projected grades in order to maintain admission in the program.
English is the language of instruction in all programs at IUEA. Applicants must meet the minimum requirements for the program they apply to, and demonstrate English language proficiency prior to admission.
Applicants can demonstrate English proficiency by sitting for the English test which is organised by the University of which the applicant must obtain atleast 50% to be registered
2023-2024 Application Form FOR PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
2023-2024 Application Form FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Busoga University Application Form 2023-2024
International Health Sciences University Application Form 2023-2024
Kampala University Application Form 2023-2024
Muteesa I Royal University Application Form 2023-2024
Mountains of the Moon University Application Form 2023-2024
Nkumba University Application Form 2023-2024
Nsaka University Application Form 2023-2024
St. Augustine International University Application Form 2023-2024
St. Lawrence University Application Form 2023-2024
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Application Form 2023-2024
ISBAT University Application Form 2023-2024.