Kabale University Application Forms 2022-2023
Kabale University Application Forms 2022-2023 | Kabale University has released the application form for downloads to apply for the 2022-2023 academic year admission…
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/= (plus a bank charge) at any Stanbic Bank branch (A\C Number: 9030005669277) or any DFCU Bank branch (A\C Number: 1011011020000433)
- Obtain an application form and complete it
- Attach photocopies of their academic documents to the completed application form.
- Return the applications to any of the following collection points:
- 1 Kabale University Liaison Office, 3rd Floor, REEV House, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Service Station, Wandegeya, Kampala
- 2 Kabale University Liaison Office, 1st Floor, NARTZALUS House, Kimironko Rd, Remera, Kigali, Rwanda
- 3 Kabale University, Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- 4 Kabale University Office, Rukungiri District Education Office, Rukungiri Municipality
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically:
- Download the application form below.
- Complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to email@example.com, or post the applications to Admissions Office, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda. Click here to Download Application Forms For Universities in Uganda
- ONLY applicants with official Transcripts/Result Slips and/or Certificates will be considered.
- Applicants for postgraduate programmes and upgraders must attach certified copies of their Transcripts and/or Certificates.
- Applicants holding international academic documents must also attach copies of equivalence documents obtained from the Uganda National Examinations Board or Uganda National Council for Higher Education, as the case may be.
- Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes can be obtained from kab.ac.ug (under Study at KAB: Fees Structure), Academic Registrar’s Office, Liaison Offices in Kampala and Kigali.
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling in choices
- All enquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 078 860259
2022-20221 APPLICATION FORM FOR PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA