Africa Renewal University Application Form 2023-2024
Africa Renewal University Application Form 2023-22 – see details below on how to apply for admission at AFRU…
The application form should be submitted once all sections have been completed with the accompanying documents attached. Completed applications should be returned to the Office of the Academic Registrar.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
January & August/September Intakes
WHAT TO SEND TO THE REGISTRAR:
1) A signed and completed application form with a non–refundable application fee of 30,000 UGX.
2) Official copies of all secondary, post–secondary, college and university certificates *
* Students from non-English-speaking countries need to send translated and certified documents of their
3) 10 recent passport size photographs with your full names printed on the reverse side of the photographs
4) Foreign students only: a copy of your passport or valid travel documents
1 Bachelor of Community Health
2 Bachelor of Business Administration
3 Bachelor of Journalism and Multimedia Communication
4 Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration
5 Bachelor of Arts in Child Development
6 Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
7 Bachelor of Arts in Theology
8 Bachelor of Arts in Disability Studies and Special Education
9 Diploma in Computer and Information Technology
10 Diploma in Child Development
11 Diploma in Biblical Studies
12 Diploma in Business Administration
13 Diploma in Journalism and Multimedia Communication
14 Diploma in Education and Early Childhood Development
15 Certificate in Education and Early Childhood Development
16 Certificate in Computer and Information Technology
1. Before completion, read all of the forms and any accompanying letter and information.
2. Please type all information or write clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS.
3. Send all completed forms with 30,000 UGX non-refundable application fee to the Office of the Academic Registrar, Africa Renewal University.
Africa Renewal University Application Requirements
Application forms for admission to Africa Renewal University (AfRU) are available at the Academic Registrar’s office. They can also be downloaded from our website: www.afru.ac.ug. A complete application package should be submitted in full to the Office of the Academic Registrar not later than one month before the opening of the semester applied for. Applications that do not meet the deadline will be considered in subsequent admissions. Only complete applications, which consist of the following, will be processed:
1. A signed and completed application form.
2. Non-refundable application fee of 30,000 UGX.
3. Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, college and university certificates.
4. Pastor’s / Church Leader’s recommendation.
5. 10 recent passport size photographs.
6. Copy of passport and student visas for all foreign students.
7. A brief statement of purpose stating the applicants career goals, why he/she is joining ARU and what they plan to do after completion.
DOWNLOAD Application Form right here.
2023-20231 Application Form FOR PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
2023-2024 Application Form FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Busoga University Application Form 2023-2024
International Health Sciences University Application Form 2023-2024
Kampala University Application Form 2023-2024
Muteesa I Royal University Application Form 2023-2024
Mountains of the Moon University Application Form 2023-2024
Nkumba University Application Form 2023-2024
Nsaka University Application Form 2023-2024
St. Augustine International University Application Form 2023-2024
St. Lawrence University Application Form 2023-2024
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Application Form 2023-2024
ISBAT University Application Form 2023-2024.