Lira University Online Application 2023-2024 – How To Apply
Lira University Online Application 2023 – see details below to apply…
HOW TO APPLY
Application will be online using the AIMS System after getting a pay reference number using the AIMS system. However, applicants have to submit certified copies of their transcripts and certificates together with a passport size photograph to the Admissions Office in Public Health Block after payment of the application fees.
Before you proceed with application, Click on any of the links below for information:
LIRA UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL USER GUIDE
1. Applicants will access the University’s Admission URL at http://admissions.lirauni.ac.ug
2. Sign up using your full name, e-mail and Mobile number. Make sure the name is the same with that appearing on your academic documents for your
applications to be considered valid. If you had changed your name submit a photo copy of the affidavit supporting the change to the Admissions
Office in Public Health Block.
3. A pass word will be sent to your e-mail and mobile number you provided
4. The system will prompt you to change the pass word to the one you can easily remember.
5. To fill our application form, click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button displayed on the running scheme.
6. Obtain payment advice slip by clicking on ‘pay for’ form button
7. Generate payment reference and make payment at any of the following banks. DFCU BANK OR CENTENARY BANK.
8. Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help strictly at the University’s Admissions Office in Public Health Block or
ICT Office near the Library.
Check Out Lira University Application Deadline
1.Advanced Level applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 50,000/= but Bachelors’ Degree and Diploma Holders are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of 60,000/= for East African applicants and US $30 for International applicants plus a bank charge as specified by the respective banks.
2. Bachelors’ Degree and Diploma Holders must present certified copies of their Academic Transcripts/Certificates to the admissions office in Public Health Block
PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
2023-2023 Online Application FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Busoga University Online Application 2023-2023
International Health Sciences University Online Application 2023-2023
Kampala University Online Application 2023-2023
Muteesa I Royal University Online Application 2023-2023
Mountains of the Moon University Online Application 2023-2023
Nkumba University Online Application 2023-2023
Nsaka University Online Application 2023-2023
St. Augustine International University Online Application 2023-2023
St. Lawrence University Online Application 2023-2023
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Online Application 2023-2023
ISBAT University Online Application 2023-2023.