Mbarara University of Science and Technology Online Application 2022-2023
Mbarara University Online Application 2022-2023 | See details below to Apply Online…
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for programs offered by MUST beginning August 2022.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Hold the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)/O’ Level or its equivalent with a minimum of a pass in at least 5 subjects obtained at the same sitting.
- Hold the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)/A’ Level with at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting for applicants to a degree programme.
- Diploma holders should have at least a credit from an accredited institution.
- Degree holders should have an honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution.
- For applicants to Diploma programmes, hold the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)/A’ Level with at least 1 principal pass and two subsidiary passes or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
Applicants should note that;
- All academic documents presented must be from an accredited institution
- CASES OF IMPERSONATION, FALSIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS OR GIVING FALSE/ INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WHENEVER DISCOVERED WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION.
- Completed Applications must be accompanied with certified copies of academic documents
- Applicants whose first language is not English or did not go through an education system with English as a medium of instruction will be required to provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language to cope with the programmes.
APPLICATION FEES (NON REFUNDABLE)
|Ugandans & EAC Applicants||International Applicants|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||Shs. 50,000=||Shs. 100,000=|
|Postgraduate Application Fees||Shs. 50,000=||Shs. 100,000=|
|PhD Application Fees||Shs. 100,000=||Shs. 200,000=|
PAYMENT FOR APPLICATIONS
|Bank||Barclays Bank of Uganda Ltd||Ecobank|
|Account name:||Mbarara University /Academic Registrar||Mbarara University Fees Collection|
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
All applications MUST be submitted online through https://applications.must.ac.ug
- Go to https://applications.must.ac.ug
- If you don’t have an Access Code, click “Click here to get an Access Code”, fill in the form and submit. An Access Code will then be sent to your email and phone number. If you already have an Access Code, proceed to step 3.
- Enter you email address and Access Code that has been sent to your phone number to login
- Select the application category i.e. Direct Entry and click “Apply Now”
- Fill in the application form and submit
- Click “Pay for Form” to generate a payment reference number to be used for paying application fees in the bank
- If you’re a degree or diploma holder, Click “Print Form” and attach the printed form to the hard copies of certified academic and other the supporting documents and mail the hard copies to the University or submit it to any of the liaison offices
- Go to the bank and pay the application fees using the payment reference number generated in “Step 6”
Applications can be submitted to:
Mbarara University of
Science and Technology
P. O. Box 1410,
Tel. +256-414 668971
Uganda Institute of Allied
Health and Management
Head, School of Med Lab
Jinja School of
For further details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +256-414-668971