Kampala University Film School Application Form 2020-2021
Kampala University Film School Application Form – see details below to apply:
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application either in person at the Kampala Film School Office or print and scan a completed
form with all the relevant supporting information and email to email@example.com
Before you apply for admission, click on the links below for information:
All applicants must make sure they have completed all sections of the application, have provided all the
necessary supporting documents and fulfill all the basic academic requirements for admission to Kampala Film
School. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
- A completed Kampala Film School Application Form.
- A Statement of Purpose as highlighted on Page 2 of the KFS application form.
- An essay as instructed on Page 2 of the KFS application form.
- A creative portfolio as instructed on Page 2 of the KFS application form.
- Academic transcripts for A-Level showing at least 3 Principle Passes at A-Level
- Academic transcripts for O-Level showing at least a Level-4 in English
- The names and contact details of two referees (Optional by recommended.
Click here to Apply for Admission.