Kampala University Students Loan Application HESFB 2021-2022
Kampala University Students Loan Application – apply now:
TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL STUDENTS APPLYING FOR STUDENTS’ LOAN
CAUTION: Any person or student who when filling a Loan Application Form, or during cross examination knowingly makes a false statement whether in writing or orally relating to any matter affecting the request for a Loan shall be guilty of an offence punishable by law (Section 38 of the Higher Education Students’ Financing Act 2014).
No agent have been appointed to act on behalf of HESFB soliciting additional funds. Only pay the prescribed Loan Processing fee of Ushs 52,200 on account No. 3740300006, after which submit your fully filled Loan Application Form to any Centenary Bank Branch across the country
Terms and Conditions
I hereby declare that the above particulars and information availed above is true to the best of my knowledge and the same
shall form the basis of any arrangement for a facility (Student’s Loan, and any other products the Board might develop from
time to time) if any granted to me.
2. The loan shall be repaid with interest as may be determined by the Board from time to time.
3. The Board retains the right to evaluate all loan applications and determine the number of beneficiaries. (This application is
not a guarantee that the loan shall be approved).
4. In the event that the loan beneficiary discontinues studies for whichever reason before full disbursement is made, the Board
shall not disburse the remaining allocation and shall recall the loan so far advanced in full together with the interest thereon.
5. The loan shall be repaid in equal monthly instalment as per schedule determined by the Board.
6. As prescribed by section 27 of the Higher Education Students’ Financing Act 2014, I undertake to make early repayments
when funds allow and I shall do so in manner that shall be approved by the Board.
7. If a loan beneficiary defaults in repayment when the loan is due, the whole amount shall become due and payable and the
loan beneficiary shall be bound to pay all other charges that may arise as a result of the default including but not limited to
the advocates fees and penalties.
8. The signature of the applicant shall certify the reading, understanding and being in agreement with the terms and conditions
herein. Kampala University Students Loan Application HESFB
9. No loan shall be disbursed unless the loan agreement form is signed.
10. I am aware that the Board, at my cost, will protect its funds, i.e. the Students’ Loan against any such risk for such amounts
which the Board has approved and disbursed to me. In the event that any Student’s Loan is granted and accepted by me, I
agree to be bound by the rules, terms and conditions of the Board, and I undertake to sign all such documents as may be
required to secure a Loan from the Board. I acknowledge liability for all costs that shall be incurred by the Board to recover its
funds from me. The costs may include Administration fees, documents verification and Legal expenses that the Board may
incur while pursuing the loan recovery. I further acknowledge that the commitments I have made in this application shall
continue to bind me from now onwards until the entire loan is fully paid and I accept full responsibility and shall fully
indemnify the Board.
I undertake to notify the Board or its successors or assignees in title of any change which materially changes any
representation first above mentioned.
I, the Applicant, hereby consent to you, the Credit Provider: Receiving, compiling and retaining any confidential credit
information about me for purposes of (i) assisting you perform your statutory assessment of my creditworthiness (ii) deciding
whether to grant credit to me and (iii) monitoring my credit profile, should you grant me credit; Filing my consumer and
business credit information with any other credit provider and, Compuscan a registered Credit Reference Bureau(CRB) who is
licensed in terms of the Financial Institutions Credit Reference Bureau regulations of 2005 Sharing my consumer credit
information with any tracing agent or Collection Company in the event I default in my credit repayment obligations to you.
I further hereby consent to the Credit Reference Bureau:
Providing you with a credit report which you may rely on (i) to assess my creditworthiness and (ii) to base your decision
whether to grant credit to me; Accepting the filling of my consumer credit information from any credit provider; Issuing a
report to any person who requires it for lawful purposes.
My signature hereto signifies my consent as aforesaid and my agreement to hold you and credit bureau and other credit
provider to whom you may provide my consumer credit information in terms of my aforesaid consent harmless against any
and all liability, loss, claim, demand, cost, fees and expenses and arising out of or from or in connection with my aforesaid
Applicants’ Check List (Cross Check whether all required information is attached. Tick Appropriate)
1. 3 passport size photos *
2. Copy of applicant’s National ID *, or any other valid Identification
3. Copy of institution’s admission letter *
4. Copy of fees structure *
5. Copy of Parent’s / Guardian’s National ID *
6. Copy or Copies of death certificate(s) if orphaned or LC1 Chairperson’s Confirmation
7. Copy of UCE, UACE and Certificate/Diploma result slip *
8. Copies of father’s/Mother’s payslips (Where applicable)
9. Copy of Financial Card (Where applicable)
10. Sketch map to applicants Current Address / Residence*
11. Copy of Birth Certificate *
12. Copy of Disability Report from Specialist (Where applicable)
13. Applicant to sign each and every page of this document *
14. Loan Processing fee Bank payment receipt *
15. Recommendation (page 10 of 11) *
NOTE: Please pay Ushs 52,200 as Loan Processing Fee to HESFB a/c No: 3740300006 at
any Centenary Bank Branch, then submit your fully filled application form together with
the evidence of payment to any Centenary Bank Branch near you.