Kabale University Work-Study Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023
Kabale University Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023 | See details below:
The Kabale University, Directorate of Information and Communications Technology, invites applications from Suitable ICTstudents to take up positions of Computer Lab Administrators under the Canon James Karibwije Work and Study Scheme (2019/2022). Interested candidates MUST be:
- A Bachelor’s Degree student (Computer Science or Information Technology) on normal progress with a minimum of second class upper, at the end of second year semester one (2 posts). OR
- A Diploma student (Computer Science or Information Technology) on normal progress with a good distinction, at the end of first year semester one (2 posts).
- Keenly interest in computer lab administration.
- A person of good reputation, interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Recommended by two reputable non- employees of Kabale University
- Evidence of skills in related work will be added advantage
Interested candidates need to submit applications to the office of the University Secretary, Kikungiri campus, not later than
NB: Female students are highly encouraged to apply.