Kabale University Intakes 2022-2023
Kabale University Intakes 2022-2023 | Kabale University has three Intake (February, April and August) in a year. See details below to select your preferred month for admission in 2022-2023.
Both private and Government sponsorship
- ONLY applicants with official Transcripts/Result Slips and/or Certificates shall be considered.
- Applicants for postgraduate programmes and upgraders must attach certified copies of their Transcripts and/or Certificates.
- Applicants holding academic qualifications attained outside Uganda must also attach copies of equivalence documents obtained from the Uganda National Examinations Board or Uganda National Council for Higher Education, as the case may be.
- Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes can be obtained from kab.ac.ug (under Study at KAB: Fees Structure), Academic Registrar’s Office, and Liaison Offices in Rukungiri, Kampala and Kigali.
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling in choices
- Enquiries should be addressed to email@example.com; or call 0782 860259, 0704583059
ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES ON THE LOAN SCHEME
Students admitted under private sponsorship to the programmes below are eligible for Fees Loans from the Higher Education Students Financing Board
- 1 Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- 2 Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- 3 Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- 4 Bachelor of Science with Education
- 5 Bachelor of Computer Science
- 6 Bachelor of Information Technology
- 7 Bachelor of Land Use Planning and Management
- 8 Bachelor of Environment Science
- 9 Bachelor of Nursing Science
- 10 Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery