Kabale University Postgraduate Application Form
Kabale University Postgraduate Application Form | Kabale University has released the application form for downloads to apply for the current academic year admission…
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/= (plus a bank charge) at any Stanbic Bank branch (A\C Number: 9030005669277) or any DFCU Bank branch (A\C Number: 1011011020000433)
- Obtain an application form and complete it
- Attach photocopies of their academic documents to the completed application form.
- Return the applications to any of the following collection points:
- 1 Kabale University Liaison Office, 3rd Floor, REEV House, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Service Station, Wandegeya, Kampala
- 2 Kabale University Liaison Office, 1st Floor, NARTZALUS House, Kimironko Rd, Remera, Kigali, Rwanda
- 3 Kabale University, Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- 4 Kabale University Office, Rukungiri District Education Office, Rukungiri Municipality
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically:
- Download the application form below.
- Complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post the applications to Admissions Office, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda. Click here to Download Application Forms For Universities in Uganda
Before you proceed with application, Click on any of the links below for information:
DOWNLOAD: Postgraduate Application Form
- ONLY applicants with official Transcripts/Result Slips and/or Certificates will be considered.
- Applicants for postgraduate programmes and upgraders must attach certified copies of their Transcripts and/or Certificates.
- Applicants holding international academic documents must also attach copies of equivalence documents obtained from the Uganda National Examinations Board or Uganda National Council for Higher Education, as the case may be.
- Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes can be obtained from kab.ac.ug (under Study at KAB: Fees Structure), Academic Registrar’s Office, Liaison Offices in Kampala and Kigali. Kabale University Postgraduate Application Form
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling in choices
- All enquiries should be addressed to email@example.com; or call 078 860259