Uganda Management Institute UMI Cut Off Points 2021-2022
Uganda Management Institute UMI Cut Off Points – Check below:
The Office of the Registrar, Uganda Management Institute, UMI has released the Cut Off Points for Admissions into various degree programme for the academic year.
There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in Uganda Management Institute, UMI. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
The following is the Uganda Management Institute, UMI to consider before applying for Admission to any academic programme available at the institution for the Academic Year.
UGANDA MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE CUT-OFF POINTS
The authority of the Uganda Management Institute, UMI every academic session releases the admission requirements and the cutoff points needed for admission into it’s prestigious university. The cutoff points is stated below:
Following several request on admission requirements. We have found it necessary to remind you on the requirements for admission to UMI programs
MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (MMS)
UMI Postgraduate Diploma with a Second class and above.
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
A candidate for admission to the MBA of Uganda Management Institute shall hold an Honours degree from a University or institution recognized by the National Council for Higher Education.
Candidates who hold a professional chartered qualifications like the chartered institute of purchasing and supply (CIPS), ACCA, CPA, CIM will equally be admitted for the MBA.
MBA students will be required to do pre-entry examinations (GMAT) and before admission, the applicants must have scored a mark which in the opinion of the School board is adequate to enroll such a student.
NB: The minimum duration for the Master’s degree (MBA) should be three years.
OTHER MASTERS DEGREES
A candidate for admission to other Master’s degrees of Uganda Management Institute shall hold an honors degree from any University or an equivalent degree from another institution or University recognized by the National Council for Higher Education.
Candidates with pass degrees will also be considered for admission if they have satisfied the Institute with their academic potential through subsequent research experience and/or additional training or on the basis of their long years of experience.
The minimum duration for the Masters degree should be three years.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ORDINARY DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
1. Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least one principal pass and two(2) subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting, and at least five passes at Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE), or
2. Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent and a two year certified course from a recognised institution, or
3. Holders of the UMI one year Ordinary Diplomas in any of the above mentioned fields to join the second year and complete research. OD Options to chose from;
- 1 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
- 2 DIPLOMA IN RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- 3 DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- 4 DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS AND MATERIALS MANAGEMENT