Uganda Management Institute UMI Applications 2021 – Apply Now
Uganda Management Institute Applications – Apply | How to apply to UMI
GENERAL APPLICATION INFORMATION
Before submitting an online application you need to take note of the following:
- Select the programme of interest from the advertised list of programmes and review the minimum admission requirements. Click here for the list of advertised programmes.
- Review the checklist on the next tab. You will need to have certain information and supporting documents available electronically without which you will not be able to complete your online application.
- Each prospective participant must complete and submit only ONE application form.
- Once your application form has been processed, you will receive a reference number to help you follow up on the application status.
- Receiving the reference number does NOT imply that you have been admitted by the Institute. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the Institute Registrar’s Office.
- We strongly recommend that you use internet browsers such as Mozila Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari. These will enable you easily select options/items from drop down lists that are used on the online application system.
In order for you to quickly complete the online application form, ensure that you have all the following details with you before you continue with the application process;
- Make sure you have selected the programme you wish to study from the list of advertised programmes and reviewed the admission requirements. Click here for the list of advertised programmes. Have programme name including the study mode (day, evening, weekend or distance), and study Centre (Kampala, Mbale, Mbarara or Gulu).
- If you are to be sponsored, have the name of your sponsor and the category in which the sponsor belongs (either Local Government, Government, NGO, or Private). If you are sponsoring yourself the category will be “Self”.
- Have a valid e-mail address which will be used for communication purposes. Your access credentials will be sent to this e-mail and upon submitting the Online Application, a Reference Number will be sent to this email to enable you track your application status.
- Name and contact details (telephone and address) of the person to be contacted in case of an emergency.
- Scan the relevant supporting documents (e.g academic transcripts, certificates, etc) and save them in PDF format. You will later upload these onto the system.
- Pay the application fee and have a scanned copy of payment deposit slip for later uploading onto the system.
NB: This is very important as it will be the basis for processing your application form. You can always download a copy of the bank deposit slip for either Centenary or Stanbic Bank from Application fee tab or click here. Print the deposit slip, make payment and then scan a copy for uploading.
- Have information about your Referees; name, address, telephone, e-mail. At least two referee is required.
- Have employment information from your current and previous employers. The information shall include Employer’s name, your Job title, start and end dates of employment.
- Your personal details (e.g. name, sex, address, telephone number, marital status, etc).
The Uganda Management Institute (UMI) reserves the right to reject or revoke your admission if you provide incorrect, incomplete, illegible or false documents.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Sign-up on the On-line Application System
- Check your email for login credentials
- Login to the On-line Application System again and perform the following;
- Fill in the On-line Application form step-by-step up to the last step (e.g. Bio data, Employment, Education, and Referee details),
- Upload all the necessary scanned supporting academic documents (e.g. Certificates, Transcript) in .PDF format. The attached documents should bear your surname and the award. E.g Musoke_Degree.pdf, Musoke_uace.pdf, Musoke_uce.pdf
- Verify and Submit the Online Application. Once your application has been successfully submitted:
- You will no longer be able to do any further editing of your online application via the Online Application system
- You will be notified by e-mail what your allocated reference number is.
- At a later date, you can login the Online Application System to check on your application status.
d. Print at least two copies of the completed application, keep a copy and send the other any one the Institutes centres in either Kampala, Mbale, Mbarara and Gulu. The copy you send should have the following attached;
- A Passport photo,
- Photocopies of your academic documents.
- Proof of payment, your application will only be processed after payment has been confirmed.
For every application, you will need to pay an application fee of UGX40,000/=. To pay the application fee you will have to use a Bank deposit slip that can be downloaded from here. You can pay into the Uganda Management Institute (UMI)’s bank account with either:
|Bank||Account Number||Deposit Slip|
Barclays Bank Uganda (USD Only)
|Centenary deposit slip
Stanbic Bank deposit slip
Barclays Bank deposit slip
Other Acceptable Payments
- Direct Bank Transfers
- Bank Drafts
- Swift Code for Barclays Bank Uganda – BARCUGKX
- You can make the deposits in any branch apart from the Corporate Branches.
- Fill in three copies of the Bank Deposit slip; one for the bank, another for the Institute and the third your own.
- Attach the Institute’s copy to your printed application form as proof of payment
Dear Prospective Applicant,
- MAKE SURE that you have read and understood the information above before you proceed to apply online.
- If you do not complete your online application form, you can always return, and complete.
- If you do not click submit button, your application process will not be complete. Uganda Management Institute Applications
ONLINE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
In case of any challenges during the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
2021-20211 Application Form FOR PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
2021-2022 Application Form FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Busoga University Application Form 2021-2022
International Health Sciences University Application Form 2021-2022
Kampala University Application Form 2021-2022
Muteesa I Royal University Application Form 2021-2022
Mountains of the Moon University Application Form 2021-2022
Nkumba University Application Form 2021-2022
Nsaka University Application Form 2021-2022
St. Augustine International University Application Form 2021-2022
St. Lawrence University Application Form 2021-2022
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Application Form 2021-2022
ISBAT University Application Form 2021-2022