UBTEB E Registration For Candidates 2023-2024
UBTEB E Registration For Candidates – Online Registration of Candidates for the year 2023-2024 academic year:
- A computer Desktop or laptop with the following specification
- 2 GB RAM, 1.7 GHz Processing Speed
- Windows (Xp,7,8,10), Linux (Desktop Environment), Mac
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox (Mozilla)
Internet (for accessing the online system)
- Computer desktop/Laptop
- Browsers (Mozilla or Chrome)
- Internet Connectivity
- Basic computer and Internet Use Knowledge (skills)
Requirements from Students
- Student Bio Data information (UBTEB Entry Form)
- Student Academic Documents (Should be in jpeg/png format)
- Student Birth Certificate (Should be in jpeg/png format)
- Student Photograph (Passport Size – Horizontal size 300 pixel) (Should be in jpeg/png format)
Accessing the Online application form
- Open your internet browser (Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) and type in the address bar and press the enter key on the keyboard http://emis.ubteb.go.ug:8080/admissions
The UBTEB online candidate application form will open, depending on your internet speed, wait until the form opens
Guide for filling the online application form
- Start by filling the form below with your personal details (Bio Information) as indicated in the previous academic documents.
- Remember that, all fields marks with a * are mandatory and must be filled with the required information.
- Click next after entering all the information required.
- Fill in the Program Information, select the exam Centre, program and sponsorship. Add the name of the sponsor if the sponsorship is private and click next to access the relevant qualification screen.
- Click next after. This will display the section for relevant qualifications/Previous academic details for the candidate applying to be registered. UBTEB E Registration For Candidates
- Fill in the field with details from your previous academic documents.
- Remember to fill at least one index number/registration number from your previous qualifications.
- Click next after.
- This will take you to the section of terms where you will agree on the information provided by clicking on “I agree ……….”
- Click to Apply button.
The message will be displayed that should if the application was successful or not. If the application is successful, an application number will be generated that the candidate can use to track the status of their application.
Registrars Module for Approving students who have applied
Open your internet browser (Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) and type in the address bar http://emis.ubteb.go.ug:8080 and press the enter key on the keyboard
This loads the UBTEB Examination Information System Login in Form as shown below
provided by UBTEB e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide your password
(secret code) as provided by
UBTEB. Be mindful of
lowercase and upper case
characters and symbols used
From the above display, provide your username given to you from UBTEB and the password (this password can be changed to the desired one). UBTEB E Registration For Candidates
After Successful login, an interface/screen will display
Click to expand the candidates Menu
The expanded menu for candidates will display as shown in the figure below. This will enable you view All candidates, New Admissions, Approved admissions, Rejected and others.
Expanded Candidate Menu
Viewing New Admissions
From the expanded menu, click on New Admissions to display all candidates that have applied to be registered from your Centre/Institutions.
This loads the new admission Interfaces and display all students that have applied as shown below
List of students that have applied
From this stage the registrar can start the two-step process of approving the students who applied and meet the minimum requirements and have paid the registration fees.
How to approve a student- Step One
Click on the student Name
To approve a candidate, click on student Name
This loads the approve candidate Interface
Click to approve admission: After this step the student will automatically be allocated a student Registration Number
Click to edit student Bio-data, or attachments if you want to make changes to the student details
By clicking on “Approve admission”, the candidate will be assigned the registration number that he or she will use thought the period of the course/programme.
Admissions can also be rejected if the candidates don not met the minimum requirements for registration (E.g. those who do not have the qualifications for offering the program, and or those who have not cleared with the institution, etc.). To reject the candidate select Reject admissions.
Click to reject a student’s admission, if the student doesn’t meet the minimum entry requirements for a program
How to approve a student for Semester Registration- Step Two
After clicking on the Academic years’ tab/link the following screen will display as below. You will be able to approve the candidate for semester registration by just clicking on approve button on the corresponding semester.
Note: This will be done for other semesters without redoing step one approval above.
Click on the Approve so that the candidate is approved for a semester.
Once a candidate has been approved successfully, the candidate is moved to a list of temporarily registered students awaiting enrolment by UBTEB upon verification of fees and entry requirements.
From this stage the Registrar can view/print a list of approved candidates.
Click to view a list of students that have been approved.
This list will contain candidate details including registration Numbers and all the other details
To print the approved list of candidates, the registrar can do this by going to pre-exam reports and selecting Approved Admissions to print list of newly approved candidates.
Approved list is used to print continuing candidates after approving them for other semesters.
Editing Photos to add registration Number
From this stage all students will have been allocated registration Numbers, these are the numbers that will be used to edit the student Pictures for Upload
Note: Photos must be on a white background
To edit a picture,
- Open the Picture with Paint (right click on the picture, select open with, click on Paint)
- The picture will Open in Paint as shown below
To crop the picture, click select
move the mouse Pointer on the areas you want
to crop click hold and drag
Click crop to remove the un selected areas
Note: If the picture is too big in size you will need to first resize it to the size of a passport photograph
To resize a pic
- Click on resize
Input the percentage of resizing, depending on the size of the picture resizing up to 30% will result in a good size and quality Picture, continue to reduce the Horizontal %age until you have a picture the size of a passport photograph
- After successfully editing the picture, it’s time to add the student Registration on to the picture
- To achieve this click on Text button
Click to add registration number on the candidate picture
Use the mouse to draw a text box on the student Picture as shown in the diagram
Type the correct student registration number, Raise the font size to ensure the number is visible
Bold the number to ensure that its visible
Lastly align the number in the center of the picture
Save the Picture as,
- Name of picture— student registration (UBT002-2017-TDA508)
- Repeat the procedures above for all the student pictures
After successfully editing all the student pictures, it’s time to upload them on to the EMIS system
- Access the system from http://emis.ubteb.go.ug:8080/
- Login in using your Username and password
- Click on candidates to expand candidate Menu
Upload can be done in two ways
1.One by one candidate photo Upload
2.Bulk Upload of Photos
click on pre exam reports, click on approved admitted students
- Ensure that all picture names are the registration number of the candidate
- Create a zip file of all photos
To create a zip
Open the folder that contains the pictures you want to upload o Select all the pictures
Right click and select add to archive
Under archive Format
Click on ZIP &
creates a zip file
all the selected
Uploading the created the Zip File
- Access the emis system
- Provide your email address and password
- Click on candidates to expand the candidate Menu
- Click on Import Pictures
- Browse to the folder where you placed your zip File
- Click on the zip file and click Upload
Click to import Pictures
Click to browse the zip file containing all the pictures
Click to Import the selected Zip file
- Endeavor to get back to candidates list to confirm that all the pictures you selected have been uploaded
Registration for Retakes
To register candidates with retakes, access all candidates by going to all candidates from the candidates menu.
Click on All Candidates to see the list of candidates or search for the candidate using the names and or registration number. UBTEB E Registration For Candidates
After displaying the candidate, click on his/her name to shows other details.
Click on the Academic Results to see the results for the candidate.
After clicking of the Academic results, you will see the results of the candidates including the papers that he/she has failed.
To register the retake paper, click on the green button +Retaker the paper will be registered for that candidate.
Repeat the processes to register more candidates’ retake papers. UBTEB Registration Form
36 Uganda National Examinations Board Registration Fees
37 Uganda National Examinations Board Transfer Of Registered Candidates
38 Uganda National Examinations Board Withdrawal Of Candidates
39 Uganda National Examinations Board UCE Grading System
40 Uganda National Examinations Board General Paper Past Papers
41 Uganda National Examinations Board Geography Past Papers Pdf
42 Uganda National Examinations Board Grading System
43 Uganda National Examinations Board History Past Papers
44 Uganda National Examinations Board ICT Past Papers Pdf
45 Uganda National Examinations Board ICT Support Files
46 Uganda National Examinations Board Index Numbers For Secondary Schools
47 Uganda National Examinations Board Kiswahili Past Papers
48 Uganda National Examinations Board Luganda Past Papers
49 Uganda National Examinations Board Mathematics Past Papers
50 Uganda National Examinations Board Online Application
51 Uganda National Examinations Board Online Registration
52 Uganda National Examinations Board O Level Past Papers
53 Uganda National Examinations Board O Level Grading System
54 Uganda National Examinations Board O Level Chemistry Past Papers
55 Uganda National Examinations Board O Level Physics Past Papers
56 Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Past Papers
57 Uganda National Examinations Board UACE Past Papers
58 Uganda National Examinations Board UCE Past Papers
59 Uganda National Examinations Board Results
60 Uganda National Examinations Board UACE 2019 Results Released In 2020
61 Uganda National Examinations Board UCE 2019 Results Released In 2020
66 Uganda National Examinations Board PLE 2019 Results Released In 2020
67 Uganda National Examinations Board Scouting Online Application Form
68 Uganda National Examinations Board Subject Codes
69 Uganda National Examinations Board Track Application
70 Uganda National Examinations Board Technical Drawing Past Papers
71 Uganda National Examinations Board UCE Mathematics Past Papers
72 Uganda National Examinations Board UACE Mathematics Past Papers
73 Uganda National Examinations Board UCE Chemistry Past Papers
74 Uganda National Examinations Board UACE Entrepreneurship Past Papers
75 Uganda National Examinations Board UACE Geography Past Papers
76 Uganda National Examinations Board Job Vacancy Adverts
77 Uganda National Examinations Board Web Portal Login
78 Uganda National Examinations Board Withheld Results
79 Uganda National Examinations Board act 1983
80 Uganda National Examinations Board Physics Paper