UNEB Index Numbers For Secondary Schools 2023-2024
UNEB Index Numbers For Secondary Schools – Check your index number:
The Index Numbers
- Give index numbers systematically, without skipping any index numbers
for candidates who are absent or are pending registration for one reason or another. Index numbers for UCE start with 001, while those for UACE start with 501 onwards, after writing the center number.
(2) Candidates must not share index numbers.
(3) A candidate must not have more than one index number, i.e. he/she must entered once.
(4) Do not substitute or alter the names and subject choice of already registered candidates.
(5) Any additional candidate must be given the next index number on your registration list.
(6) Once a candidate’s registration is submitted under a given index number, this WILL NOT be changed.
NB: All candidates from the same center must use the same district code, i.e. where the School/Center is located. District codes are appended at the end of this circular. Any relocation of a school/examination Center to another district must be communicated to UNEB by the Head of Center in writing immediately. UNEB Index Numbers For Secondary Schools