Makerere University College of Veterinary Medicine Admissions
Makerere University Veterinary Medicine Admissions – Read details below to apply…
How to register online
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW DURING REGISTRATION
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
- Open a browser window (recommended: Google Chrome) and go to the following url: https://applications.mak.ac.ug
- You will need to register for a portal account to begin your application. If you do not already have one, create an account by clicking on the “Register” button.
- Fill in the registration form fields and click “Register”. All fields are required.
- You will be redirected to the Application Portal homepage to start your application.
- Select your “Application Type” and “In-take” and click “Apply”.
- Select application type depending on the entry scheme you’re applying on – for example, if you’re an A Level applicant, select “Private Application”;
- Fill in all the required fields in each of the tabs that follow i.e. “Personal Information”, “Educational Info”, “Program Choice”, “Documents” and “Declaration”. A current tab will be marked as “In Progress”, a completed tab will be marked as “Done” and an unfilled tab will be marked as “Pending”. Please note that once you submit your application, you cannot make any changes to it.
- All uploaded documents have to be under 500KB while your picture (passport photo) has to be under 100 KB.
Tip: Compress your document scans in a way that will keep their resolution good enough but file size under the stated limits.
- After submitting your application on the last tab, please generate a bank-slip that you shall use to make payments at the bank of your choice from the bank(s) listed. Please note that the application process is only complete after the application fee has been paid. Write your application number on the bank-slip before making payments to the bank.