UNMEB Semester Examination Registration Form 2023-2024
UNMEB Semester Examination Registration Form – Read details below:
The Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board UNMEB Semester Examination Registration Form is open to all qualified candidates.
The UNMEB has published the procedures to download/apply for Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board UNMEB Semester Examination Registration Form for 2023-2024 academic year below. Application to Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board UNMEB is basically online or offline depending on your preference.
Note that no application will be processed without a proof of payment of fees.
Semester Examination Registration Form at UNMEB
1. Write your Name clearly in capital letters and in the order of appearance on
previous academic documents. (attach copy of previous academic document)
2. Attach 1 coloured passport size photograph on this form. (the photo must have
a white background and student in uniform)
3. Diploma candidates should indicate whether they are Direct entrants, Extensors or E-learners.
4. This form MUST be authenticated by the training institution and Hospital where Necessary
5. Forms should be submitted to UNMEB Secretariat 1
st week of March for June series and 1st week of
September for December series of every year.
6. Proof of payment of examination registration fees per student should be attached
7. Non registered candidates do not qualify to sit examinations
8. All re-siting candidates should fill TWO forms. One for the continuing schedule and another for the
retake schedule exam. All retaking candidates must submit fees for retake schedules.
B. STUDENT IDENTIFICATION
Candidates must fill the Student Identification form with the following details:
- Training Institution (School Code)
- Surname ( First Name, Other Name)
- Date Of Birth (dd/mm/yyy)
- NSIN Number
- National Identification Number
C. UNMEB EXAMINATION REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Information Needed Include:
- Program of Study
- Year Of Study
- Papers Attempted (Tick where necessary)
D. CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CONDUCT (To be filled by principal of training institution)
E: CONFIRMATION OF TRAINING COMPLETION (to be filled by midwifery/nursing tutor
during the final semester)
Download Semester Examination Registration Form of Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board UNMEB
Visit the official website of the institution via http://unmeb.go.ug/ or simply go to Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board UNMEB to purchase your Semester Examination Registration Form.
You can visit and Access the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board Registration Forms using a computer or mobile via the following link:
EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE AND DISCIPLINARY SANCTIONS
1 The Board reserves the right to alter or cancel examinations. The Board may change the date, time or condition of the administration of the examination or cancel the administration of the examination to protect the safety of candidates and or THE INTEGRITY OF THE BOARD. Such alterations or cancellation may also occur if the examination is hindered by any cause that could not be reasonably prevented by the Board , including natural disasters such as fire , flood, earthquake, storm, outbreak of disease, or by acts of military insecurity: political or government authority. If any such event occurs, candidates shall be notified as soon as possible.
This is in accordance to Regulations 20 of the Business, Technical, Vocational Education and Training (Establishment of the Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board (UNMEB)) Regulations, 2009.
2 For purposes of these rules, “Examination malpractice” shall mean any act, default or practice which is in breach of these rules or which compromises, attempts to compromise or may compromise the process of assessment, the integrity of the Board examinations and the validity of the certificates awarded.
3 In order to maintain its high standards, the Board shall not hesitate to take disciplinary action against any person, candidate or centre who may indulge in examination malpractice. Examination malpractice shall include the following:
(a) Smuggling or bringing foreign material into the examination room. Smuggling occurs when a candidate without permission takes into the examination room written information which is relevant or irrelevant to the examination
questions with intention to cheat in the examination. Smuggling includes but may not be limited to taking into the examination hall text books, note books, charts, written notes on pieces of paper and on palms, thighs, desks,
clip boards, handkerchiefs, shirts etc.
(b) Leakage/prior knowledge of examination questions. This is the worst form of malpractice which occurs when candidates have prior knowledge of examination questions before they sit the examinations.
(c) Irregular activities inside or outside the examination halls (e.g Stealing scripts of other candidates, refusing to submit script, tearing part of answer booklet/question paper and causing disturbances during an examination.);
(d) Collusion or copying from one another. Collusion occurs when two or more candidates in an examination room secretly agree to assist each other to answer all or part of an examination question e.g candidates whispering or
talking or communicating in any other way to each other about an examination question, exchanging answer scripts, passing notes to each other to copy from, exposing their written work in such a position that another
candidate can read or copy from it.
(e) Impersonation. Impersonation occurs when a registered candidate hires or arranges for some other person to sit the examination on his/her behalf.
(g) External assistance. This usually happens when another person helps a candidate verbally, in writing or in any other way to answer all or part of an examination question. External assistance includes but is not limited to
dictation of answers to candidates, writing solutions to questions for candidates to copy, writing answers to all or part of a question in candidate’s answer scripts.
(h) Improper behavior. This includes causing disturbance in the examination room, disobedience, insulting or assaulting officials, using indecent language, shouting, jeering and any other behaviour that disrupts the smooth conduct of the examination.
(i) Substitution of examination scripts. This occurs when a candidate or some other person removes from the script envelope the work originally submitted by the candidate and replaces it with work done by another candidate or
another person inside or outside the examination room and during or after the examination.
(j) Failure to present the clinical record books. This occurs when a candidate’s clinical record books have not been handed over to the examiners within the prescribed time;
(k) Presenting incomplete or fraudulent record books. This is when the books which are presented are incomplete or they lack signatures, or the signatures thereon are forged and/or cannot be authenticated.
4. Any person appointed by the Board in any capacity to facilitate the conduct of the examination process, shall perform their responsibilities to the satisfaction of the Board and such a person, shall he held personally accountable for any damage or loss that may arise out their negligent actions. The Board reserves the right to terminate services of any such person on grounds of unsatisfactory performance or misconduct, and the Board may further pursue the offender in court of law, depending on the gravity of the malpractice.
5. The Board further reserves the rights to withhold release of results of the examination of any candidate or centre suspected of having been involved in examination malpractice pending completion of investigation and the final disposal of any consequent disciplinary or other proceedings.
6. In hearing cases of examination malpractice, the Board shall observe rules of natural justice and fairness. Before any sanction is communicated, the Board shall determine whether or not the alleged malpractice actually occurred. Evidence from all parties concerned like the Principal, overall Monitor, Coordinator, Invigilator and Examiners shall be gathered and an investigation report submitted to the Board by the person employed by the Board at the concerned Examination Centre. During the investigations all concerned parties shall be given the opportunity to be heard and shall be informed of the outcome of the investigations.
7. The Board may at its discretion apply any of the following sanctions and penalties against a candidate guilty of examination malpractice or breach of these rules depending on the gravity of the offence committed:
(a) A written warning regarding future examination sittings;
(b) Deduction of Marks;
(c) Disqualification from the Examination concerned;
(d) Disqualification from the whole of the examination series;
(e) Prohibition from entering one or more examinations of the Board for a set period of time
(f) Disqualify the candidate from taking the examination and cancel entire results.
(g) Police and/or other relevant authorities may be informed for further action and subsequent prosecution in Courts of Law.
8. For the following cases of malpractice, the Board shall execute the following
(a) External Assistance: Where any other person is found assisting a candidate, or in possession of examination material, that person shall be arrested and handed over to police for prosecution. A report shall be made to the
Executive Secretary UNMEB for action. The entire results of the candidate assisted shall be cancelled and such a candidate may not be allowed to sit for the other examinations.
(b) Smuggling: Any candidate found with smuggled materials inside the examination room shall be required to write and sign a statement admitting that the materials were found with him/her. Such a candidate shall have his/her entire results cancelled. Any candidate who refuses to write and sign a statement or destroys evidence shall have his/her results cancelled.
(c) Leakage: Any person found to have had prior knowledge of the examination papers or found buying or selling questions or what is purported to be questions for the examination, shall be arrested and taken to police for
prosecution. In case that person is a candidate, he/she shall be expelled from the examination room and refused to continue to sit any more examination papers. His/her entire results shall be cancelled and shall be barred from
sitting any future examinations for the next calendar year.
(d) Impersonation: Any candidate involved in hiring another person to sit examinations for her/him shall be arrested together with the impersonator and taken to police for prosecution. The Supervisor shall take a statement
from the impersonator for submission to the Board before handing him/her to the police. Such a candidate shall not be allowed to continue with examinations and shall be barred from sitting any subsequent examinations.
(e) Collusion and Copying: Any candidate found colluding or copying from one another person shall be required to write a statement accepting the malpractice. The entire results of such candidates shall be cancelled even
when they refuse to make a written statement.
9. The Board may at its discretion apply any of the following sanctions and penalties against an examination centre where evidence of malpractice is found:
(a) Formal reprimand recorded
(b) The cohort of candidates concerned in the centre may be disqualified and/or all involved candidates recorded as failed;
(c) Centre registration may be withdrawn, suspended or cancelled;
(d) Ban on involvement with the administration of examination for a set period;
(e) Punishment to the Head of centre;
(f) Police and/or other relevant authorities may be informed for further action and subsequent prosecution in courts of law.
10. The Board may in addition to the above sanctions, decide to:
(a) Make a public declaration of the names of schools and/or candidates involved in malpractice
(b)withdrawal accreditation of an examination centre where malpractice or an irregularity has occurred
(c) Report the Head of such a centre and the invigilators to the relevant organs of the ministries for appropriate action.
11. In all extreme cases, the Board shall seek the Minister’s approval before decisions are communicated. Regulations 9(3) and 21(2) of the Business, Technical, Vocational, Education and Training (Establishment of the Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board (UNMEB)) Regulations, 2009, provide that the Board may, with the prior approval of the Minister, delay, nullify, or withhold the examination results for a reasonable cause and the Board may also suspend or withdrawal an examination centre that fails to maintain the requirements, regulations and ethical standards of an accredited examination centre respectively.
12. In addition to the above and in accordance with Regulation 21(1), any person who-
(a) knowingly or negligently reveals the contents of any examination material to unauthorised persons, whether a candidate or not;
(b) with intent to fail or pass a candidate, alters the work, data, or information or scores of a candidate;
(c) wilfully and maliciously damages examination material;
(d) with intent to impersonate, presents or attempts to present or herself in the place of an enrolled candidate;
(e) with intent to gain employment or admission, presents a forged certificate or diploma purported to have been issued by the Board;
(f) sells, buys, borrows, lends or steals certificates or diplomas issued by the Board with intent to impersonate;
(g) withholds any information which is prejudicial or likely to be prejudicial to the proper functioning of the Board;
Commits an offence and is liable, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding twenty currency points or imprisonment not exceeding one year or both.
13. A candidate who is aggrieved by the decision of the Board of examination conduct or results may appeal to the Board for reconsideration in accordance with Regulation
19. An appeal made by a candidate shall be by petition stating the facts and grounds of appeal. The Board may confirm, modify or reverse its decision and its decision shall be final.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board UNMEB on:
Contact Address of Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board UNMEB
All correspondence to the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board must be addressed to:
Location: Plot 157 Ssebowa Road, Kiwatule, Nakawa division,
Kampala –Uganda (East Africa).
P.O. Box 3513, Kampala (Uganda).
7. UNMEB Semester Examination Registration Form
8. UNMEB Promotional Examination Registration Form
10. UNMEB Updates and Circulars
12. UNMEB Paper Names Per Semester
13. UNMEB Nursing and Midwifery Cadre Output
14. UNMEB Strategic Plan Activities
16. UNMEB Interview Shortlisted Candidates
17. UNMEB Interview Questions and Answers
18. are unmeb results 2020 out
20. NMEB Registration Deadline
21. UNMEB Online Application form
22. UNMEB Registration Requirements
24. UNMEB NSIN Application Form
25. UNMEB NSIN Application Deadline
26. UNMEB NSIN Online Application
28. UNMEB Aptitude Shortlisted Candidates
29. UNMEB Aptitude Test Questions and Answers
31. UNMEB Examiners Admission List
32. UNMEB Examiners Admission Letter
Busitema University Application Form 2023-2022
Gulu University Application Form 2023-2022
Kabale University Application Form 2023-2022
Kyambogo University Application Form 2023-2022
Lira University Application Form 2023-2022
Makerere University Application Form 2023-2022
Mbarara University of Science and Technology Application Form 2023-2022
Muni University Application Form 2023-2022
Soroti University Application Form 2023-2022
Uganda Management Institute Application Form 2023-2022
2023-2022 Application Form FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Africa Renewal University Application Form 2023-2022
African Bible University Application Form 2023-2022
African Rural University Application Form 2023-2022
Aga Khan University Application Form 2023-2022
All Saints University Application Form 2023-2022
Ankole Western University Application Form 2023-2022
Bishop Barham University College Application Form 2023-2022
Bishop Stuart University Application Form 2023-2022
Bugema University Application Form 2023-2022
Cavendish University Uganda Application Form 2023-2022
Clarke International University Application Form 2023-2022
Great Lakes Regional University Application Form 2023-2022
International University of East Africa Application Form 2023-2022
Islamic University in Uganda Application Form 2023-2022
Kampala International University Application Form 2023-2022
Kumi University Application Form 2023-2022
LivingStone International University Application Form 2023-2022
2023-2022 Application Form FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Muteesa I Royal University Application Form 2023-2022
Mountains of the Moon University Application Form 2023-2022
Ndejje University Application Form 2023-2022
Nkumba University Application Form 2023-2022
Nsaka University Application Form 2023-2022
St. Augustine International University Application Form 2023-2022
St. Lawrence University Application Form 2023-2022
Stafford University Uganda Application Form 2023-2022
Team University Uganda Application Form 2023-2022
2023-2022 Application Form FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Uganda Christian University Application Form 2023-2022
Uganda Martyrs University Application Form 2023-2022
University of Kisubi Application Form 2023-2022
Uganda Pentecostal University Application Form 2023-2022
University of the Sacred Heart Gulu Application Form 2023-2022
Uganda Technology and Management University Application Form 2023-2022
Victoria University Uganda Application Form 2023-2022
Virtual University of Uganda Application Form 2023-2022
Ibanda University Application Form 2023-2022
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Application Form 2023-2022
ISBAT University Application Form 2023-2022.
Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
Busitema University Admissions
Kyambogo University Admissions
Makerere University Admissions
Mbarara University of Science and Technology Admissions
Uganda Management Institute Admissions
Admission For Private Universities In Uganda
Africa Renewal University Admissions
African Bible University Admissions
African Rural University Admissions
Aga Khan University Admissions
All Saints University Admissions
Ankole Western University Admissions
Bishop Barham University College Admissions
Bishop Stuart University Admissions
Cavendish University Uganda Admissions
Admission For Private Universities In Uganda
Clarke International University Admissions
Great Lakes Regional University Admissions
International Health Sciences University Admissions
International University of East Africa Admissions
Islamic Call University College Admissions
Islamic University in Uganda Admissions
Kampala International University Admissions
Kayiwa International University Admissions
King Ceasor University Admissions
Kisubi Brothers University College Admissions
LivingStone International University Admissions
Muteesa I Royal University Admissions
Mountains of the Moon University Admissions
Nile University Uganda Admissions
Admission For Private Universities In Uganda
St Augustine International University Admissions
St Lawrence University Uganda Admissions
Stafford University Uganda Admissions
Team University Uganda Admissions
Uganda Christian University Admissions
Uganda Martyrs University Admissions
University of Kisubi Admissions.
Uganda Pentecostal University Admissions
University of the Sacred Heart Gulu Admissions
Uganda Technology and Management University Admissions
Victoria University Uganda Admissions
Virtual University of Uganda Admissions
PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Busitema University Online Application 2023-2022
Gulu University Online Application 2023-2022
Kabale University Online Application 2023-2022
Kyambogo University Online Application 2023-2022
Lira University Online Application 2023-2022
Makerere University Online Application 2023-2022
Mbarara University of Science and Technology Online Application 2023-2022
Muni University Online Application 2023-2022
Soroti University Online Application 2023-2022
Uganda Management Institute Online Application 2023-2022
2023-2022 Online Application FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN UGANDA
Africa Renewal University Online Application 2023-2022
African Bible University Online Application 2023-2022
African Rural University Online Application 2023-2022
Aga Khan University Online Application 2023-2022
All Saints University Online Application 2023-2022
Ankole Western University Online Application 2023-2022
Bishop Barham University College Online Application 2023-2022
Bishop Stuart University Online Application 2023-2022
Bugema University Online Application 2023-2022
Busoga University Online Application 2023-2022
Cavendish University Uganda Online Application 2023-2022
Clarke International University Online Application 2023-2022
Great Lakes Regional University Online Application 2023-2022
International Health Sciences University Online Application 2023-2022
International University of East Africa Online Application 2023-2022
Islamic University in Uganda Online Application 2023-2022
Kampala International University Online Application 2023-2022
Kampala University Online Application 2023-2022
Kumi University Online Application 2023-2022
LivingStone International University Online Application 2023-2022
Muteesa I Royal University Online Application 2023-2022
Mountains of the Moon University Online Application 2023-2022
Ndejje University Online Application 2023-2022
Nkumba University Online Application 2023-2022
Nsaka University Online Application 2023-2022
St. Augustine International University Online Application 2023-2022
St. Lawrence University Online Application 2023-2022
Stafford University Uganda Online Application 2023-2022
Team University Uganda Online Application 2023-2022
Uganda Christian University Online Application 2023-2022
Uganda Martyrs University Online Application 2023-2022
University of Kisubi Online Application 2023-2022
Uganda Pentecostal University Online Application 2023-2022
University of the Sacred Heart Gulu Online Application 2023-2022
Uganda Technology and Management University Online Application 2023-2022
Victoria University Uganda Online Application 2023-2022
Virtual University of Uganda Online Application 2023-2022
Ibanda University Online Application 2023-2022
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Online Application 2023-2022
ISBAT University Online Application 2023-2022