Kampala International University KIU Intake 2021-2022
Kampala International University KIU Intake – Kampala international University admits 3 times in a year; in December/January, March/April and August/September.
August Intake/September Intake
Applications start in May and are closed on the September.
Applications start on 1 st October up till February.
Applications start on 1 st March up till the May.
Before you apply for admission, click on the links below for information:
Step 1: Pick an application form from any of our designated offices or from our campuses.
Admission office at Main Campus in Kansanga, Kampala; Western Campus in Bushenyi; Nairobi and Tanzania Offices, and all KIU Liaison Offices in Various countries. Alternatively, download an application form from KIU website: Download It Here.
Application fee should be paid on submission of the application form. Application fee is 50,000 (Ugandan Shillings) for Ugandans and $50 USD for foreign students (non-Ugandans)
Step 2: Complete the application forms clearly and enclose or attach the following:
- 3 photocopies of each ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level result slips or equivalent [Diploma and Bachelor Degree] and three certified copies of transcripts of Bachelor and Master Degrees [postgraduate degrees]
- A photocopy of a receipt for payment for application form
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Recommendation letter from either the previous school or employer.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate.
Step 3: Submit a fully completed form with the required attachments to the following addresses:
(By physical submission) kindly return form and attachments to Admission office.( By post) kindly send to:
The Director of Admissions
Kampala International University
Tel: +256-041-267634, +256-041-4663813
15 Kampala International University KIU Bank Account
2021-2022 Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
2021-2022 Admission For Private Universities In Uganda