Islamic Call University College Admission Requirements 2021-2022
Islamic Call University College Admission Requirements – Undergraduate and Postgraduate:
Admission into ICUC is made twice every academic year; in August and January. The academic year begins in August and ends in July. Students have the option to enroll for the Day or Weekend programmes.
Day programmes are conducted from Monday to Friday starting at 08:00am to 05:00pm. While the Weekend programmes are conducted on Satruday and Sunday from 07:00am to 08:00pm. The Weekend programmes are tailored for the convenience of employed students who have to keep at their workplaces during the week days.
Islamic Call University College Undergraduate
For the undergraduate degree programmes, applicants should have one of:-
- Atleast 5 pasess at O’Level (U.C.E) and atleast 2 Principal passes at A’Level (U.A.C.E)
- A Diploma qualification from a recognised institution of Higher Learning; or
- A Pass in Mature Age Examinations.
Islamic Call University College Diploma
For the Diploma programmes, applicants should have one of:-
- Atleast 5 passes at O’Level (U.C.E) and atleast 1 principal; pass a A’Level (U.A.C.E) plus 2 subsidiary passes; or,
- The equivalent of the above.
For the certificate programmes, applicants should have:-
- O’Level certificate with atleast 3 principal passes or
- A’Level certificate with atleast 2 subsidiaries.