Bugema University Vocational School
Bugema University Vocational School – see details below:
- Motor Vehicle Technology, Welding & Metal Fabrication – Catering - Tailoring & Fabric Design – Brick Laying & Concrete practice – Hair Dressing
- Electrical Installation – Carpentry and Joinery – Accountancy & Secretarial
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Ugandan Applicants for degree programs should hold at least
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 good principle passes or KCSE C+ & above
- A Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher learning
- Passing a mature Age Entrance Examination
Applicants for Postgraduate programmes should hold at least:
A good first degree with a minimum GPA OF 2.5 from a recognized institution of higher learning
Applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Application forms are available at all our campuses and centres at a non- refundable fee of Ugandan shillings Sh 22,000/=
Online applications are found on our website.
Bombo Rd. branch off between
Total petrol station and
Makerere Yellow Primary School on
Muganzi awogerera Rd.
P.O Box 6529
Tel: +256-312-266-630 / 266 631/ 755212429
Fortportal Road SBI near ASAM Model School
Tel: 0392899358/ 0758333518/ 0772302844
Plot 6 Makulu Drive Mbale Municipality
Tel: 0392884925/ 0752122310/ 0775122310
Next to Arua Hill Division Office plot 94-98
Wheather Park Lane.
Tel: 0476 44 160\ 0712117538/ 0752117538
Elgon View College,
P.O. Box 2340-30100
Tel: +254 723 550 632,