Bugema University Registration 2021-2022
Bugema University Registration – see details below on how to register…
There are five basic steps in the registration procedure is as follows:
- At the Business Office, students need to
• Arrange financial payment
• Obtain financial clearance
- At the student’s Academic Department, students need to
• Obtain a registration form,
• Pay departmental club fee,
• Be assigned to a faculty advisor,
• With the advisor, select courses in accordance with the recommended schedules published in this bulletin, and
• Obtain approval for the courses selected from the department chairperson.
- At the Dean of Student’s Office, students need to
• Obtain their residential status,
• Register for the Bugema University Student Association (BUSA), and
• Register and clear financial obligations to respective national and/or social clubs,
• Submit BUSA receipt for due approval..
- At the Registrar’s Office, students need to
• Complete registration of student’s details, and
• Obtain Registration Cards printed from the database. Individual Registration Cards are necessary to gain entry when classes begin,
• Keep the registration card safe for day to day use.
Students who, for any reason, arrive after the closing date of registration may be allowed to register. However, a fee that increases daily is charged for late registration. (Consult the financial section of this bulletin and business office staff for details.) Late registration officially closes at the discretion of the Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs. The university may consider registration of students with special cases, such as accidents or death in the family but will not assign a full load